Due to renovation works the library will be closed from 21st July 2008 to probably the end of November 2008.
During the time when the library is closed:
- you can keep the books until the library is reopened;
- you will have a month's time to return the books after the library will be reopened;
- we will not send you the dunning letter for the materials whose loan period will expire in the time when the library is closed;
- you can return the materials, if you wish, in the safe on the Miklošičeva street (the library’s building);
- you will not be able to borrow books from the UKM;
- the open access to the electronic collections will not be available;
- the electronic ordering and reservations of the materials will not be possible;
- the electronic extending of the loaned materials will be possible, but it will not be obligatory;
-the interlibrary loan will not be available;
- the Collection of the Human Body Organs Models will be available in the Faculty of Medicine Library (form 17th July 2008 on);
- the loan of the newspapers’ microfilms will be possible through the Provincial Museum Maribor Reading room (phone: 22 85 021);
- the CIP for publishers and authors can be gained in the set procedure (phone: 25 07 400; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
- the personal bibliographies will be prepared after a previous arrangement with Dunja Legat (phone: 25 07 400).
We are kindly asking you for your understanding!
Acting director of the UKM
Vlasta Stavbar M.A.